Beginnings

One afternoon, I had my face plastered against a computer screen to view information for I see very poorly. I had already completed a cardiovascular plan and a nutritional breakdown. I was writing out meal plans and using Nutrigenie as my database. I used this and two other types of nutrition software with a little frustration. At this point, Dr. Sass who I had given a plan before walked into the gym and said “I need a program that does what you do. “TPN was now born, but needed much nurturing.
My intention was to make the sometimes-tedious process of meal development vary easy. Our website tpnbodyperfect.com allows access to our server.  This server has many nutrition programs with one program that lets the user enter the percentages of macronutrients. Essentially all theories on nutrition may be used with the ability to create hundreds of meal plans in seconds. The meal plans may be edited by refreshing a day, a single meal, or an item. Any item can be deleted if desired.  The file can be emailed, printed, or downloaded.
Emails and printed materials require no space on your computer.  Our website and programs are compatible with most cell phones. Run the TPN programs from anywhere. Please visit tpnbodyperfect.com and view our demonstration at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb4cdh5XAeg&t=3s


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foods for mental health

Diets

TPN questions 2